Thursday 26 February 2009

sock knitting



The other day I went to a sock knitting workshop. My knitting skills thus far are almost non existent which did mean it took an hour to get started. Now I have though, I can't stop! I'm so excited that I may end up with a sock (even if it is not the right shape), or even two socks if I haven't got bored! So far I have knitted about 2 cm round the top of the sock, which is purple, blue, red and orange stripy wool.


Also this week Chris and I went for a walk to buy some solder, we decided to buy a smoothie and walk home past the ducks and along the river. We saw some ducks asleep by the Castle Pool but we could only see one of their legs poking out, I was worried that they may only have one leg! So we called at them and quacked until they woke up and poked their other leg out. What a relief! They all did have two legs!


No comments: